Raise The Candy Bar

Place your candy orders today to make it a sweet day! Call us at: 847-677-5777

Friday, October 22, 2010

Skulls and Cross Bones Oh My

Every week I ponder what am I going to write about. Some weeks it is easy and some week I wait for the interesting candy story of the week.

Yesterday, I got a phone call from a perspective client. She was looking for skull and cross bones candy, for a Halloween party she was having at her office.

She found us online and we did not even have that item on the web (we do now). Anyway she was looking for prepacked bags of the candy by Today at 11:00 am.  My staff is really good (if I say so myself) but superwomen they are not. I suggested we sell the her the candy in bulk and she put it into a big bowl. The perspective client said she would think about it and get back to us.

A little bit later she called and decided to go for it. So I picked up the candy for her at the candy warehouse and made it happen. We arranged with now the client that her messenger would arrive before the store  opened today so she could get her product on time.

All part of living the Life of the Candy Man, who says there are no such things as candy emergencies.

Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment