Raise The Candy Bar

Place your candy orders today to make it a sweet day! Call us at: 847-677-5777

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What a creative Chanukah Idea

Living the life of the candyman is sweet.

I get to help people with all kinds of unique projects from ginger bread house themed birthday parties and weddings to teachers who need themed candy for a lesson.  Two days ago we sold a teacher candy blox for a class project.


But the coolest thing I have seen in recent months is a project that a student did this week.

On Sunday a Mom and daughter came in with an idea for a school project to build a Candy Chanukah Menorah or Hanukkah Candelabra.

The young lady had the greatest idea to make it out of Pez (sorry I don't sell it online), so I asked the Mom if it was OK to feature it on my blog the Mom said yes and sent me the following pictures to post.

Great job Dafna


Happy and Sweet early Hanukkah, Christmas and Kwanzaa.

PS -- if you create a cool project using candy / confections from the store I'd be happy to post it too.

Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment