Raise The Candy Bar

Place your candy orders today to make it a sweet day! Call us at: 847-677-5777

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Butter Popcorn


The summer months are much slower as I have written in the past and so not to bore you all I don't write unless something interesting happens in the store.

Well last week other than signing on a new corporate account we had a very interesting request.

The story goes list this... 

I got a call  from a person who wanted to order a lot of butter popcorn.

 

I  asked him how much and the response was garbage bags filled.I have to be honest, being I know the person my curiosity got the best of me and I asked why he needed that much popcorn I thought perhaps he was having a party.

But the response was he was using it as part of his next photo shoot as a prop.

So as always we are always glad to oblige and here is one of the photos.



Have a sweet day!

David


No comments:

Post a Comment