Raise The Candy Bar

Place your candy orders today to make it a sweet day! Call us at: 847-677-5777

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chocolate Shoes Anyone?

Chocolate Shoes |
Custom Corporate Branding by Illinois Nut & Candy
Part of living the life of the candy man is helping our corporate customers brand themselves in a unique sweet way.

To paraphrase a friend who is a PI and always talks about the case of the week, this week's chocolate mystery includes the following:

Perspective client calls and wants four chocolate shoes in a box for a trade show she also wanted each unit to be about $3.00 - $3.75 per unit.

I said great when is the trade show and she told me she needed the items by November 30th. First my brain said an expletive and then I caught my breath and said no problem we just need to take advantage of the overnight services of an air carrier.

The perspective client called back the next day and emailed me images to put into chocolate.

So I bribed the mold maker with his favorite chocolate and then bribed the box company with their favorite chocolates. Yes chocolate is a great bribe, but that is a blog for a different day.

So while the rest of the country was celebrating black Friday we celebrated milk chocolate and white chocolate "Shoe" Friday. We packed the boxes of chocolate shoes and waited for them to be picked up for over night delivery.

Yesterday I got the nicest email from the customer she wrote;
"We received the chocolates - they look amazing! We love them! I didn't taste them, but I know these will add the perfect touch to our market week. Thanks again!"
Have a sweet day!

PS -- with the holiday craziness I may not be posting as often so don't think I forgot.

Also, if you are in the Chicago on Sunday December 12th and can help out with my 3rd Annual LifeSource Blood Drive, please stop by the store at 3745 W Dempster street or call me, David Levine for more info (847) 677-5777

No comments:

Post a Comment