Raise The Candy Bar

Place your candy orders today to make it a sweet day! Call us at: 847-677-5777

Friday, August 20, 2010

A Day in the life of the Candy Man - The Candy Man Helps a Customer Say Happy Birthday

People on a regular basis call and say help I need a unique gift. Some time it is for a corporate gift such as a referral gift, holiday gift or even an I'm sorry gift. Then there are time when I get asked how about a unique gift for a life cycle event. Well that is what happened the other day.

One of our customer's called and said, "I need something unique and different for my husbands 30th birthday." She did not want a typical cake and needed something that she could take with to a dinner party that she was having for her husband at a restaurant.


After thinking I suggested that we make a milk chocolate candy box (yes the actual box is chocolate).
 


I then suggested that we fill it with a variety of milk and white chocolates (since she said that was what they liked) and then we personalize the top.



The customer loved the idea and you should have the seen the smile on her face when she picked up the gift for her husband. 

Have a sweet weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment