When was the last time you told your mom you love her? Hopefully, it was recently. The good news is you now have another chance to tell her how much she means to you!
With mother’s day coming up quickly, Illinois Nut came up with some great ways to tell mom how much you care.
5 Sweet Ways to Tell Mom How Much You Care
1. Milk & Dark Chocolate Hearts- Give your mom your heart for mother’s day. Well, not literally your heart, but a delectable 16-piece box of mile and dark chocolate hearts.
In the end, it is making sure she knows you are thinking of her in your heart.
2. My Mom is the Best- Spell it in Chocolate and let the whole world know that you think your mom is the best mom in the entire world with our 25-piece chocolate box.
Customize the box if you have something specific in mind, use the My Mom is the Best spell it in chocolate customer favorite.
3. I Love You Mom!- If telling your mom, she is the best is just not enough, then tell her you love her with another spell it in chocolate favorite.
Like most of our Spell it in Chocolate favorites, this one has a ring of chocolate eclairs to fill in the delicious letters.
4. Thank You Assortment- Sometimes it is as important to thank your mom for all that she has done for you over the years, as it is to tell her you love her.
Our Thank You assortment tell your mom how much you appreciate every game she drove you to, every play she watched, and every time she made you feel special in 12 different languages.
Then we added some chocolate covered Oreos and mint meltaways to go the extra mile.The middle bar can also be customized with your own personal message.
5. Gift Card- Not sure which one you like the most? Then give your mom the gift of choice for mother’s day! Let her choose what type of delectable delight she wants with our new gift card offering.
One Last thing
All of the assortments at Illinois Nut are great for telling mom how much you love her. However, it is the thought that counts most. Hopefully these options give you inspiration for mother’s day.
If you still have questions; however, feel free to reach out to us at 847-677-5777.
Have a happy Mother’s Day!
P.S. Don't forget the mother figures in your life as well! The woman or women who are as near and dear to you as your mom.