Raise The Candy Bar

Place your candy orders today to make it a sweet day! Call us at: 847-677-5777

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Raving Fan

Earlier today I got an email from a friend letting me know that I had a great endorsement on a local radio station. I emailed back an asked if it was her and she said no it was a guy talking about a chocolate robot.

I put two and two together and realized that she was talking about our chocolate R2D2 that we created for

a weddidng a few weeks back.

So first I emailed the client to say thank you. Then I emailed the radio staion
who was kind enough to email the audio clip.  So if you want to hear a raving fan click this link to hear Will.

As a token on my apprecaioton to the station I am sending a gift basket with the following box of chocolates included

The life of the candyman is sure sweet when we have raving fans!

 Have a sweet day!

2 comments: