Raise The Candy Bar

Place your candy orders today to make it a sweet day! Call us at: 847-677-5777

Friday, March 11, 2011

A child's first lolli

As many of you know or at least those of you who come into the store know we ask every parent if a child can have a lolli. I usually spell it but sometimes when the child is really young I simply ask.

The other day a cute little boy came into the store with his Mom and Aunt. He is almost 1 and they were planning his birthday party.  While I was helping them I asked if he would like a lolli being he was so young  I didn't have to spell it.

Well I gave him a safetypop to be safe and I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story.










Another sweet day in the day and the life of the candy man. By the way he got an awesome candle  for his cake if I say so myself.




Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment