I recently wrote a blog about Thanksgivukkah, and though I normally do not write more than one blog per topic Thanksgivukkah is so much fun since it takes my favorite American holiday Thanksgiving and mixes it with my favorite holiday from my childhood Chanukah.
So being the case I came up with a list of the Eight Ways To Celebrate Thanksgivukkah in Chocolate in honor of the eight days of Chanukah.
And the list is ....
- Give your mail carrier a Thanksgivukkah lollipop, even if he/she is not Jewish you'll put a smile on his/her face.
- Give your kids teacher's and office staff a Thanksgivukkah lollipop.
- Pass Thanksgivukkah lollipops around the office they be a hit.
- Use Thanksgivukkah lollipops for the winner of the game of dreidel (we also have chocolate dreidels).
- Do a kind deed and visit a Senior home and pass out the Thanksgivukkah lollipops to the residents you will sweeten their day (Just make sure they are not on a sugar restricted diet).
- Use our Chocolate Thanksgivukkah Menorah to celebrate the day (the chocolate should only melt a little around the candle.
- Use Thanksgivukkah lollipops as place cards at the Thanksgiving Table
- Finally after you have eaten your fill or turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, have a Thanksgivukkah Semi Sweet Chocolate Lollipop to end the day on a sweet note.